Started this blog journey to share my thoughts, did not think much that I will get the great response from my follower friends here. I am overwhelmed and very excited that I am nominated for Mystery blogger award by Foolchund Saahil. Thank you so much for nominating me for this award Foolchund, check it out his blog for some great post and words.
Mystery Blogger Award is all about
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
The Rules of Mystery Blogger Award
- Put the award logo/image in your post
- Enter the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link a link to their blog
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or one funny
Three Things About Myself
- I am a very simple person but I love to explore my abilities and weakness. I overcome my problem of negativity by writing blogs and sharing more. Which gives me different opinion and reviews about life.
- I am a music lover. I can not do any work without listening music. No type defines or boundary restricted for a music person.
- I am a social person, love to stalk and surf online. I can spend my whole day on my phone to searching for some new clothing websites or some makeup videos. I am a big Shopaholic, love every color in my wardrobe.
Answer to Mr. Foolchund questions
- What is better; travelling alone or with friends? I love both because with friends you can explore that beauty of outside, but with yourself you will explore the inner beauty, your self confident, your likes and dislike.
- Why have you started blogging? I have started this blog in frustration and anxiety, I want to talk to some person who won’t judge me, won’t tell me what to do or not to do, I was completely hopeless and that is why I used this platform to share my life troubles.
- What is the most embarrassing thing you had to do? I don’t know if this is an embarrassing for other or not, but for me it is – I don’t like to dance but according to our family tradition I have to dance in front of a temple. I have done that for my family other than that I can’t.
- Apart from writing, do you have another passion? — Yes, I am a Seo Executive, love to be on social media site. That is my work to share on social site, most exciting in the world.
- So far, what book or author do you love the most?If possible, quote a saying or line. – My Favorite book is The Notebook, and quote from this book –
“You can’t live your life for other people. You’ve got to do what’s right for you, even if it hurts some people you love.” ― Nicholas Sparks,
My questions to my Mystery Blogger Nominees
- What is your favorite time pass?
- How you have started and what is the main idea behind your blog?
- What would you prefer – Travel the world or stay in your country?
- What thing motivates you if you feel low energy?
- write one beautiful thing you have done for someone else without any purpose?
Nominees for The Mystery Blogger Award
- Megha’s World
- Madhusudan Singh
- Sundaram Chauhan Writes…
- PATRICK STORIES
I hope you all enjoy this nomination and take part in. Write to me once you people complete your task. Great things happen to the beautiful soul. Congrats Everyone 🙂
Song from my side for all of you –
Han yahee rasta hai teraa, tune abb jana hai
Han yahee sapana hai teraa, tune pehchana hai
Tujhe abb yeh dikhana hai
Roke tujhko aandhiya, ya jamin aur aasman
Payega jo lakshya hai teraa
Lakshya toh har hal me pana hai